Today I flew home from Estes Park, Colorado after a lovely 4 day vacation with the Mafia gals (Sarah, Susie and Winkler). We celebrated Winkler's 28th birthday with lovely hikes in the mountains, a pub crawl around Fort Collins, hot tube outings and quality time with her family. It was there that I realized that I live a VERY full life. One that most can not endure and one that most find fascinating. To me...it's just my life. It's how I've always lived. If I don't have to miss an event -- I won't. If I can cram an extra thing in my day -- I will. Some call me crazy, but I realized this weekend that I wouldn't trade anything for my life.
So I am going to do my best in documenting my days on this blog. I will do my best to add commentary, quotes, memories, and photographs in the hopes of someday being able to look back and think...damn - I lived it up every day.
The best part is, I don't know if I'm ever going to show this to anyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment