Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Andover Girls Dinner @ La Jamon - 9.28.10

So today was absolutely crazy at work (as most days are) and around 3pm I decided it was going to be too much to meet up with Sarah, Rache and Amita for our girls dinner. I jammed through the day - literally sending 1000 emails and running from meeting to meeting -- only to hit 7pm and think...I want to see my girls.

Cue the call to Kline to see where they were, I hopped in a cab and headed to Irving Place (17th & Irving) at Mario Batalli's restaurant 'La Jamon'. It is a really cute wine bar with nice appetizers. We had a pate, octopus and a few cheeses and split one bottle of red wine.

Quote of the night:
"He's always been a bit cocky, so I was trying to keep my guard up so I said 'hope you can't smell the guy who was here last night on my sheets'". Frecking classic.

We actually showed self control and left after the bottle of wine and I was home by 9pm! Definitely a record for the Andover gals! Came home and attempted to clean, but instead caught up on more TiVo :)

I've decided I'm ready to have a boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment